Friday, November 27, 2009

Restoran Meng Shiang@Taman Yulek 茗香茶餐室

It’s not about love at 1st sight…..

Oh, am talking about my encounter with the char siew wantan mee (RM4.00)of Restoran Meng Shiang @ Taman Yulek . ;-)

The dry and lean appearance was not enticing at all......Not until I put one in my mouth did it subdue my taste bud utterly, with its subtle scent of barbeque and the invisible tenderness that lies beneath the surface.

Never say I don't warn, you need a lot, ahemm...I mean A LOT of patience to wait for your order to be served, probably by the time you finish your 2nd drinks!?They do serve roast pork (siu yok), spare ribs and whatsoever.

I would say, FOCUS on the char siew and just forget the rest. ;-).Restoran Meng Shiang
1 & 3, Jalan Kas Kas 2
Taman Cheras (Taman Yulek)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

1 comment:

Kelvin said...

Their ingredients is quite a lot^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails